Re: [Lynx-dev] HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden when starting Lynx

From: Héctor A . Abreu
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden when starting Lynx
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 15:27:29 -0400

Thank you for your answers! It's working now, I modified /etc/lynx-cur/lynx.cfg as you suggested.

I changed STARTFILE:http://lynx.isc.org to another url. Apparently http://lynx.isc.org is giving me the same "Forbidden" message with other browsers too, including my Android phone. Other sites won't display that message.

Regards.

Héctor.

You know, I think I am seeing that 403 error, but the sites are completing, but lately also first time processing a site, complains about trouble uncompressing files. But I up-arrow, 2nd attempt works fine on a frebsd system.
Hart