Re: [Lynx-dev] Is There a way to Bypass Progress Messages?

From: Karen Lewellen
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Is There a way to Bypass Progress Messages?
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 02:26:10 -0400 (EDT)

speaking only for myself, when I pause speech things catch up just fine. If I want to avoid those messages I can do so easily. So easily in fact that I would not change them even if I could.
Helps me keep track of things that are important.
Is just me of course,
but that certainly illustrates that no two screen reader users are the same.
Karen