Re: [Lynx-dev] help on lynx compilation

From: clr . geek
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] help on lynx compilation
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 19:22:41 +0200

Hello again,

I found a solution !
I installed the SSL libraries, then the 2.8.9dev17 => I finally had a version
that ran ... but I still had the problem of answering 'yes' each time the SSL
file was needed.
Then I went in the options and "forced yes" ... so, I still see the question
asked, that takes a little time, but at least, it works !
I don't know what would be the best way to make the information accessible to
users, but I 'm quite sure it would be usefull :-)
Well, sorry to bother, have a good day
Christophe