make ./ChangeLog ./job.c ./main.c ./remake.c do...

From: Paul D . Smith
Subject: make ./ChangeLog ./job.c ./main.c ./remake.c do...
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 12:50:59 -0400

CVSROOT:        /cvsroot/make
Module name:    make
Branch:
Changes by:     Paul D. Smith <address@hidden>  05/05/08 16:50:59

Modified files:
        .              : ChangeLog job.c main.c remake.c
        doc            : make.texi

Log message:
        Document the secondary expansion method.  Also, some other documentation
        cleanups.

        If we find a make error (invalid makefile syntax or something like that)
        write back any tokens we have before we exit.

        If we have waiting jobs (using -j + -l) set an alarm before we sleep on
        the read() system call, so we can wake up to check the load and start
        waiting jobs, if there are long-running jobs we would otherwise be
        waiting for.  Suggested by Grant Taylor.

CVSWeb URLs:
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/make/make/ChangeLog.diff?tr1=2.269&tr2=2.270&r1=text&r2=text
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/make/make/job.c.diff?tr1=1.162&tr2=1.163&r1=text&r2=text
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/make/make/main.c.diff?tr1=1.203&tr2=1.204&r1=text&r2=text