Commit instructions

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Commit instructions
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 13:36:07 +0300

I stumbled upon 2 issues while committing changes for which I seem to
be unable to find instructions:

  . Changes submitted by people who don't have copyright assignment on
    file.  These were marked "tiny changes" in the ChangeLog files,
    but now we need to make sure these marks will get propagated to
    ChangeLog when the release is tarred.  How to format these
    attributes?

  . How to mark changes that resolve Savannah bugs?  Is there some
    special git switch to do that?