mediagoblin-devel

[GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin on OpenShift

From: Jim Campbell
Subject: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin on OpenShift
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 18:29:37 -0600

Hi All,

Many of you probably saw this on the social-webs recently, but Sten Turpin has put together a quickstart that helps you quickly deploy an instance of MediaGoblin on OpenShift. The quickstart instructions are here:

http://www.sud0.com/gnu-media-goblin-on-openshift.html

The two hiccups that I've had thus far are that I needed to turn-off debug mode so that I could get my "new account validation email," and I'm not certain how to enter console commands to finalize configuration updates.

Still, Sten's work could be quite valuable for anyone looking to quickly spin-up and test an instance of MediaGoblin.

Cheers!

Jim