mediagoblin-devel

Re: [GMG-Devel] Count us in !

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Count us in !
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 18:38:20 -0600

Wow!  This is a really thrilling introduction!

I don't have much to say at the second other than that I'm really
excited to have you join our team!  It's really awesome to see the work
you've already done, and certainly there's plenty to do!  I'm really
thrilled to hear you want to team up with us.

I'm happy to help with getting you started.  I'm paroneayea on IRC; when
I'm around, I'm usually mostly helpful. ;)

Welcome to our merry band of goblins!
 - Christopher Allan Webber