mediagoblin-devel

MediaGoblin website moved to sourcehut pages (was: TLS certificate expir

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: MediaGoblin website moved to sourcehut pages (was: TLS certificate expired for mediagoblin.org, take 2)
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2021 12:08:17 +1000

On Fri, 13 Aug 2021, Matt Connell wrote:

> To whom it may concern,
>
> The LetsEncrypt certificate for mediagoblin.org appears to have expired
> yesterday.

Thanks again Matt! I do have monitoring on the website, but it's just
hard to fit everything in. :)

I've taken the opportunity to transfer the website to sourcehut pages,
which means we're no longer responsible for the hosting infrastructure
here. It's a pretty good fit for a simple static site and is something
I've been meaning to do for a long time.

Regards,
Ben

Ben Sturmfels

Sturm Software Engineering