mediagoblin-devel

Re: Initial run of ./bin/dbupdate fails.

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: Re: Initial run of ./bin/dbupdate fails.
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 01:49:09 +1000

Hi Art,

Following up on your MediaGoblin issue from October 2022 - we now have
Python 3.10, 3.11 and 3.12 support in the master branch:

See the upgrade guide
(https://docs.mediagoblin.org/en/stable/siteadmin/upgrading.html) but
use the following line to switch to the master branch:

  git fetch && git checkout -q master && git pull && git submodule update

We'll aim to release v0.13 soon with these update.

Regards,
Ben