modcaml

[Modcaml] stderr question

From: HENRIKSON, JEFFREY
Subject: [Modcaml] stderr question
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 16:39:23 -0800

Hi Rich,

I'm not sure how you or anybody else prefers to have mod_caml
development conversations happen.  I have felt it a little bit ironic to
be emailing with you with development discussion regarding, of all
things, wikis.  A mailing list about cocanwiki will have to find its
boundaries too.  So I've taken up your suggestion to make a wiki
discussion page.

http://sandbox.merjis.com/discussion

I hope this doesn't turn into refactoring hell.

Jeff