[Monotone-devel] Re: various faults in the 0.10 netsync implementation

From: Christof Petig
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: various faults in the 0.10 netsync implementation
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 11:46:38 +0100

graydon hoare schrieb:
(christof: this also includes you; the adler32 change I settled on is
 not the one you suggested, so you will probably get broken checksums
 until you fetch again)

now it works - not that our databases differ enought to call this a reasonable test:

./monotone --key="" pull off.net net.venge.monotone
monotone: warning: doing anonymous pull
monotone: rebuilding merkle trees for collection net.venge.monotone
monotone: [keys: 5] [mcerts: 576]
monotone: connecting to off.net
monotone: [bytes in: 4252] [bytes out: 2436]
monotone: read from fd 5 (peer off.net) closed OK after goodbye

I did a pull into an empty database and this one succeded, too.

But the mailing list seems somewhat dead to me (the parent post never reached me by the list (unless I was fooled by my spam filter)).

   Christof