[Monotone-devel] MinGW port

From: Jon Bright
Subject: [Monotone-devel] MinGW port
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:26:01 +0100

Hi,

Just a quick heads-up - after about a day and a half's effort, I've got a compiled, linked and at least halfway working Windows exe for Monotone (it can fetch the self-hosted Monotone), compiled with MinGW. I'll send a patch in the next couple of days. The advantage of this over a Cygwin version is that it needs fewer DLLs (just iconv and intl). The disadvantage is that it's currently 18Mb.

Where would a patch need to go to?

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.