[Monotone-devel] Re: MinGW port

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: MinGW port
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:29:48 -0500

Jon Bright wrote:

Just a quick heads-up - after about a day and a half's effort, I've got a compiled, linked and at least halfway working Windows exe for Monotone (it can fetch the self-hosted Monotone), compiled with MinGW. I'll send a patch in the next couple of days. The advantage of this over a Cygwin version is that it needs fewer DLLs (just iconv and intl). The disadvantage is that it's currently 18Mb.

that's fantastic news, thank you very much!

Where would a patch need to go to?

post to the list is fine, or mail to address@hidden, or put up depot / netsync server. or give me a public key and I'll let you write to mine :)

-graydon