[Monotone-devel] a little status update

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] a little status update
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 04:44:35 -0500

hi,

I've propagated the net.venge.monotone.changesets branch back to net.venge.monotone, merged whatever stragglers I could find there, updated the venge.net server to run the new head I made, and fixed a couple bugs in the process (though nowhere near as many as everyone else here has been fixing, as I saw during the merge .. thanks!)

if you could wind down your use of the .changesets branch in the near future and move over to working on the trunk (assuming your stuff is trunk-y and not all experimental) I'd appreciate it. the propagate history was recorded so if you happen to have some derivatives of the head I used to propagate off, it should propagate cleanly. if not .. well .. we're realizing now that perhaps propagate doesn't work as beautifully as we'd like when there's parallel users in the source branch (namely: they don't get to reuse my work if they're not dominated by it). perhaps this can be improved. for the time being, I'll mop up anything you don't feel like doing yourself.

-graydon