Re: [Monotone-devel] runtime_error while importing cvs on winxp

From: Zbynek Winkler
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] runtime_error while importing cvs on winxp
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 12:31:55 +0100

Nathaniel Smith wrote:

On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 08:33:19PM -0700, Derek Scherger wrote:
I hit this a little while ago to, it's logged as bug #11279

        https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=11279

I haven't looked into it at all though.

Submit a regression test and it will be more likely to get looked at
;-).

If it's windows-only, though, I at least don't really have any way to
look at it in the first place...
Ok, I'll try somewhere else (ie. Linux) and report back.

Zbynek

--
http://zw.matfyz.cz/     http://robotika.cz/
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic