Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: change_set.cc:526: invariant 'I(j != p2.end())'

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: change_set.cc:526: invariant 'I(j != p2.end())' violated
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 22:49:36 -0800

On Sun, Jan 23, 2005 at 12:27:02AM +0100, Peter Simons wrote:
> Are there any insights already what might be causing this
> problem? I did a whole bunch of 'renames' in that branch;
> that has always meant bad luck in Monotone. :-(

I'm surprised, actually, because I've been stress-testing the rename
stuff recently and haven't managed to break it.  So I'd love to figure
this one out...

> If it helps, I could make the database file that causes this
> available to the developers. I'm also happy to provide any
> other information you might need.

That would be helpful, indeed.  All I can really tell from here is
that Monotone seems to think that there's some sort of collision
between a file and a directory, or something like that.

"Lull'd in the countless chambers of the brain,
Our thoughts are link'd by many a hidden chain:
Awake but one, and lo! what myriads rise!
Each stamps its image as the other flies"
  -- Ann Ward Radcliffe, The Mysteries of Udolpho