Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone comparison, was Re: change_set.cc:526: inv

From: Christof Petig
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone comparison, was Re: change_set.cc:526: invariant 'I(j != p2.end())' violated
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:02:55 +0100

Christof Petig schrieb:
(perhaps more things I forgot to mention)

What would be really cool is an async sync feature ;-)

E.g.
  monotone async_push off.net net.venge.monotone >packets
and mail packets to graydon, publish on web site etc.

This is not that important to monotone IMHO, but any widely used OSS
project would benefit from this easy patch-feed-back channel.

Should I file a wishlist bug or does anybody disagree with me?

   Christof

PS: Yes I know that it might be difficult to implement but it should not
be mathematically impossible ;-)