Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone and Mac OS X

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone and Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:33:18 -0800

On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 09:23:19AM -0600, Corey Halpin wrote:
> Andreas K?nner wrote:
> > I would like to compile monotone on Mac OS X but have no luck. Is there
> > anyone who has managed this  already?
>
>   Yes.
>   If you've got fink (fink.sf.net), there's a package in unstable that
> will build monotone for you.

BTW, for people who don't want to deal with fink, if anyone wants to
figure out how to make a monotone-on-OSX-package that one can just
download and install, I'm sure Graydon would be happy to host it on
the web site.  Especially if said person was willing to rebuild at
release time :-)

Details are all that matters; God dwells there, and you never get to
see Him if you don't struggle to get them right. -- Stephen Jay Gould