Re: [Monotone-devel] patch: external diff support

From: Vladimir Vukicevic
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] patch: external diff support
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 16:31:11 -0700

Ok, updated patch, now with --diff-args and doc & testsuite fixes.
This also adds printing a line of "====="'s in between built-in diff
output files, to work around overzealous diff readers that see a line
that starts with '-' and assume that whoever wrote the previous @ must
have made a mistake in the calculation.  I haven't added a specific
regression test for external diff to avoid a dependancy on a diff
program being present, but I guess I can make a "dummy" external diff
hook just to make sure everything's passed through correctly.

    - Vlad