[Monotone-devel] Bugathon!

From: Graydon Hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Bugathon!
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 13:47:54 -0800

Hi,

We've been discussing on IRC having a little big-squashing party this
weekend, to finish up the roster branch and clean out as much cruft
from the BTS as possible. I'm going to try to close as many of the
remaining roster testsuite failures as I can before then. We're down
to 29 or so failing scripts, so it should be doable.

To get a picture of what needs doing, consider:

 http://www.venge.net/monotone/wiki/RostersTodo
 http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=browse&set=open&group=monotone

Anyone with a long weekend and a masochistic streak is invited to join
us on IRC as soon as you're free (in case, for some reason, you like
fixing monotone bugs but currently *aren't* on IRC). Americans
apparantly have today off, so rather than do something pleasant like
see your friends and family, you can even start squashing bugs today!

Q: Do I have to be completely familiar with monotone's code already?