[Monotone-devel] Re: Bugathon!

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Bugathon!
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 01:55:00 +0000 (UTC)

Bruce Stephens <monotone <at> cenderis.demon.co.uk> writes:

> Let me guess, an attractive logo in white on a white T-shirt?

It's a shirt containing the monotone logo, of course.

(Several people have asked for a public cafepress shop they can purchase such a
thing from -- even if they don't fix any bugs -- so I'll set one up shortly)

The bugathon is going very well so far. We've only about 10 notable failures
left on the roster branch, and have flushed 22 dormant bugs out of the BTS.
Thanks very much to the people participating! Still two and a half more days of
fun in which to get a free shirt and (thus limitless glory).

Florian also suggested I post the IRC network and channel again for
completeness, in case anyone's lost (?) so here it is: irc.oftc.net #monotone.

-graydon