[Monotone-devel] "Wrong" (current time) creation date after checkout

From: Thomas Haas
Subject: [Monotone-devel] "Wrong" (current time) creation date after checkout
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 21:53:14 +0200

Hi

I am using motone 0.27 Cygwin on Windows XP.

The creation date (ls -l) on files checked out (using mtn checkout or
mtn revert) is set to the current time. My expectation is the creation
date on files being the same after checkout (or revert) as during commit.

What is the rational of this behavior? Is there a way to restore the
original date of the file (mtn attr)?

Regards
Tom