Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANN] TracMonotone public setup online

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [ANN] TracMonotone public setup online
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:49:53 -0700

On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 03:34:45PM +0200, Thomas Keller wrote:
> For b) its obvious that there are still a lot of things missing, for
> example an automated way to import the MoinMoin wiki pages into Trac, as
> well as the bugs database residing on savannah.org.

I'm officially agnostic on this plan, but for export from savannah,
it looks like you want:
   https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/export.php?group=monotone

You have to be a registered member of the monotone group on savannah
to use it; if you aren't, just put in a request on the site.

"Lull'd in the countless chambers of the brain,
Our thoughts are link'd by many a hidden chain:
Awake but one, and lo! what myriads rise!
Each stamps its image as the other flies"
  -- Ann Ward Radcliffe, The Mysteries of Udolpho