[Monotone-devel] MTN-over-SSH's syntax

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] MTN-over-SSH's syntax
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 10:48:22 +0200

Mhh... as far as I understood the format is:
  ssh://address@hidden/path
where path is necessarily absolute.
Is that so?
Isn't there a way to specify a path relative to the user's home?
(such as in "scp address@hidden:.monotone/file")

Also, the "mtn help" seems to lack complete knowledge of this new and
oh-so-shiny option =)
(and so seems to do the manual and the wiki)

Oh, and also: I sometime read on this list "mtn-over-ssh can't do on a
shared server because the file is locked and only one user can access at
a time". But isn't that so even in "mtn serve" mode?
I guess there's some culprit in it I did miss...

   Lapo

--
Lapo Luchini
address@hidden (OpenPGP & X.509)