[Monotone-devel] viewmtn status?

From: Rob Schoening
Subject: [Monotone-devel] viewmtn status?
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 23:29:18 -0700

Can anyone comment on the status of viewmtn and whether 0.05 works with monotone 0.29?

For me it is partially working.  I can see revisions on a branch, but as soon as I drill into revision.psp, it blows up in the code that seems to be parsing the manifest.  It seems that, at the very least, monotone.py is trying to call "get_manifest" when it should be calling "get_manifest_of".  Which leads me to believe that viewmtn is at least somewhat out of date.

Any comments?  It's no big deal if it doesn't work...I just won't spend any more time trying to make it work.  ;-)

RS