Re: [Monotone-devel] viewmtn status?

From: Eric Anderson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] viewmtn status?
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 11:54:01 -0700

Rob Schoening writes:
 > Can anyone comment on the status of viewmtn and whether 0.05 works with
 > monotone 0.29?

I expect that it wouldn't work since it wasn't working with 0.28.

The attached patch fixes all of the bugs that I know of and works with
the 0.28 performance experiment branch, which means it should work
with 0.28, and probably 0.29, although I haven't tested it.

Patch is against f89ea6a9c3161707d3c6b44cbdd2087e861ede7e

The pieces of my changelogs.

revision.psp: add in option to retrieve the full tar file from the revision
  page.
wrapper.py: BUGFIX: query variable not defined, meant id, similarly
  fileid should have been file_id
fileinbranch.psp: BUGFIX: version was in array[3], not a array[0]
wrapper.py: Migrate back to syntax that works in python2.3
revision.psp: Bump ancestry limit to 1000
monotone.py: Remove --merges option as it is not in 0.28
wrapper.py: mod_python bugfix workaround, modify to write tarfile out as a pipe
and incrementally

Should I push this to venge.net?  I did it all on a
usi.hpl.hp.com/viewmtn branch.
        -Eric