[Monotone-devel] A couple of bugs?

From: Julio M. Merino Vidal
Subject: [Monotone-devel] A couple of bugs?
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 09:12:27 +0200

Hi,

I have two keys in ~/.monotone/keys in my system and have no
passphrase entered in the configuration file.  This means that
monotone asks me for it everytime it needs it.  Fine.

The problem is that whenever it needs to ask me for a passphrase, it
asks me the passphrase for *both* keys (even if I explicitly provide
the right key with --key).  This is very annoying.  Is this normal?

The other little problem I found is that doing a 'mtn pubkey address@hidden
file' redirects the passphrase questions to the file too so it is
very difficult to know what's going on.  These should be printed to
stderr instead of stdout to avoid this little annoyance.

That's all.  Keep up the great work! :-)

Thanks.

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <address@hidden>
The Julipedia - http://julipedia.blogspot.com/