Re: [Monotone-devel] mtteam : Eclipse team plugin for monotone

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] mtteam : Eclipse team plugin for monotone
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 09:38:42 +0200

Nathaniel Smith wrote:

I guess an easy way to avoid the discussion would be to dual-license
mtteam, and ask Stefan if he's willing to do the same (since I'd guess
he is).  The monotree code that monoclipse is based on is MIT, so
_that's_ all right...

I'm more than happy to dual-license. Comments from anyone interested in working on mtteam are welcome...

Unfortunately, I've not had any time to do anything on mtteam since the mail a week ago - but I'm more hopeful about next week, so maybe there can be a 0.0.2 next weekend.

--
Jon Bright