Re: [Monotone-devel] Committing with the wrong key

From: Juan Jose Comellas
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Committing with the wrong key
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 12:25:43 -0300

I followed your instructions but the problem persisted. It looks like I did
create two different keys with the same name. There was a very old key I had
not taken into account. For this particular revision I ended up disapproving
it and re-committing it.

I'm still wondering why monotone admitted the commit when the key was not
allowed to write to the repository.

I will try recreating all the certs for the revisions that have been signed
with the old invalid key and see what happens.

Thanks for your help.

--
Juan Jose Comellas
(address@hidden)