Re: [Monotone-devel] anyone want to try being release manager?

From: Timothy Brownawell
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] anyone want to try being release manager?
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 23:27:45 -0600

On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 21:00 -0800, Nathaniel J. Smith wrote:

> If you want to see what exactly is involved, there's
> notes/release-checklist.txt in the tree:
>
> http://viewmtn.angrygoats.net/revision/file/c2e89c03548a79d9203d06b0d662c2ad6f8e1f5d/notes/release-checklist.txt
> and of course if anyone wants to take this up then I'll watch over
> your shoulder for the first release or two to make sure you're doing
> okay.

The given "useful command" can be replaced with
   $ mtn log -r h:net.venge.monotone --to t:monotone-*
, given a sufficiently recent version of monotone (from the last week or
so). I've updated notes/release-checklist.txt to have this new version.

Steps 8-10 (particularly 8) require a login on venge.net .

--
Timothy

Free (experimental) public monotone hosting: http://mtn-host.prjek.net