[Monotone-devel] pulling restricted branches

From: Tobias Hunger
Subject: [Monotone-devel] pulling restricted branches
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 22:36:05 +0200

Hi there!

I have trouble pulling from monotone.ca for a while now: Whenever I try to
pull from there I end up with this message:

mtn: warning: protocol error while processing peer monotone.ca: 'received
network error: anonymous access to branch 'au.asn.ucc.matt.botan.monotone-2'
denied by server'

Afterwards the pull stops (with about 150byte having gone in and out).

Would it be possible to have monotone just ignore the branch and continue
after giving that warning?

How can I change the default branch pattern used by pull? Manually giving
net.venge.\* after a pull is somewhat tiresome;-)

How can I find out which branch pattern is currently in use?

What is the recommended branch pattern for monotone.ca? net.venge.* seems to
work, but I am afraid to miss out some of the cool new stuff using it;-)

Thanks for your time (and monotone of course!)

Best Regards,
Tobias