[Monotone-devel] Segmentation fault

From: Piero Pezzin
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Segmentation fault
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:57:50 +0100

Hello.

I'm writing to report a monotone 0.37 problem. Checking out the openembedded developement branch I got the following error:

/home/piero/work/monotone-0.37-nobk/mtn: fatal signal: Segmentation fault

Complete command was: mtn --db=OE.mtn co -b org.openembedded.dev

Attachment file is the monotone version details. I've installed it on CentOS 4.4, using the directive
CPPFLAGS="-I/home/piero/work/boost-1_33_1"
to make the building process of monotone work on my distro.

Can you help me?

Thank in advance

Piero Pezzin