[Monotone-devel] [ANN] guitone-0.7.1 released

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-devel] [ANN] guitone-0.7.1 released
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 00:56:53 +0200

Hi!

A minor update to the current 0.7 development line has been published. From the NEWS entry:

 - new: possibility to suppress the upper version check which lets
   guitone partially work with newer, yet untested versions of monotone;
   the 0.7 development line currently only supports monotone version
   0.37 and 0.38 completly.
   Now If you have monotone 0.39 or newer installed, you can still start
   and work with guitone, but at your own risk. One thing that will f.e.
   not work with 0.7.x and monotone >= 0.39 is the commit functionality.
   If you need this, please stick to an earlier, supported version.
   guitone 0.8 will, of course, support newer versions of monotone, but
   I still have no release date set for this.

Sources and binaries can be found at the usual location:

    http://guitone.thomaskeller.biz/g/download

I'll prepare a few updated openSUSE rpms in a few via their build service.

Thomas.