[Monotone-devel] --no-default-confdir option, new strings

From: Timothy Brownawell
Subject: [Monotone-devel] --no-default-confdir option, new strings
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 10:30:49 -0500

There's a --no-default-confdir option to stop monotone from using
~/.monotone as the confdir even if you don't specify --confdir. This is
because the commit_use_workspace_keydir test doesn't always pass
--confdir, and as more default hooks start reading extra config files
this will end up making this test (and any others that do the same
thing) maybe depend on your local config. I suppose this change also
means that having a address@hidden key in your keydir won't hide errors
that should be caught by this test, where before I think it would.

This also adds a couple strings (option description and and error
message for if you end up with not having any keydir).

...I suppose another thing would be to make --norc prevent lua hooks
from reading things from your confdir. This would change the behavior,
but would probably be more in line with what it meant before the hooks
were able to find your confdir and read things from it.