Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone upgrade policy for the SQLite copy?

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone upgrade policy for the SQLite copy?
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 10:41:03 +0200

Hi,

Zack Weinberg wrote:
As best I can tell from reading the sqlite releases page [
http://sqlite.org/changes.html ] there are no on-disk format changes
between the version we have and the latest one.

Looks like I've misread the warning from their migration page. See http://www.sqlite.org/34to35.html, that one states:

> SQLite version 3.5.0 introduces a new OS interface layer that is
> incompatible with all prior versions of SQLite

Obviously they really mean the "interface layer" exclusively, but not the on-disk format itself. Thus it's all good and I beg you pardon for the noise.

Markus