Re: [Monotone-devel] I installed monotone in ubuntu 7.10!!!

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] I installed monotone in ubuntu 7.10!!!
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 13:54:44 +0200

venkata hanuman choudari.s schrieb:
I installed monotone in ubuntu 7.10 through synaptic Package manager.

        But i am not getting anything.... Is it works Properly in ubuntu?

We haven't heard any error reports yet from this distribution. Do you get a particular error message?

You can also always use the statically compiled binary we offer on our homepage if a distribution package does not work for you.

Thomas.