Re: [Monotone-devel] ikiwiki

From: Thomas Moschny
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] ikiwiki
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:35:11 +0200

Thomas Keller wrote:
> Furthermore we should also look later on on those pages which have not
> yet been converted if they're worth of being converted at all (things
> like new pages which contain just one implementation idea might be moved
> somewhere else, for example).

I've converted all remaining moin files. There are some formatting issues
left, but those can be solved later (and some pages can probably be deleted,
yes.) All pages are now tagged either 'done', 'wip', or 'auto'.

'wip' however, despite it's name doesn't seem to mean that someone is in the
middle of reworking that page, but merely that it is not considered done yet
and probably needs a helping hand.

So, everyone, pick some of those pages, bring them in shape (mostly content-
wise, that is), and mark them as done!

- Thomas