[Monotone-devel] Re: ikiwiki

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: ikiwiki
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 14:05:25 +0200

Thomas Moschny wrote:
I've converted all remaining moin files. There are some formatting issues left, but those can be solved later (and some pages can probably be deleted, yes.) All pages are now tagged either 'done', 'wip', or 'auto'.

Uh, yep, I didn't include 'em in my mass-conversion at the summit because they were capable of crashing ikiwiki completely, but I see that Richard's website managed to update, so that ikiwiki bug was probably solved in the meantime ;-)

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who do not” (anonymous)