Re: [Monotone-devel] new include/exclude commands?

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] new include/exclude commands?
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:17:24 -0600

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 10:07 AM, Hugo Cornelis <address@hidden> wrote:
For me personally a real annoyance is changes to Makefile.in,
config.log and configure scripts due to development done on a
different architecture (distributed development).  Excluding those
from (most) commits and status queries would be greatly appreciated.

If you are able to build your own monotone, you can try this stuff out on the net.venge.monotone.experiment.include-exclude branch.

If there is general interest in this (and no objections?) I'll add some tests, write up something in the manual and see about getting it included in mainline.

Cheers,
Derek