Re: [Monotone-devel] FYI - mtn-browse

From: Nuno Lucas
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] FYI - mtn-browse
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 13:39:47 +0100

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 2:37 PM, Nuno Lucas <address@hidden> wrote:
> [...]
>>   Hopefully when you do get it running and its not too much trouble, I would
>> like you to run a script to dump out the versions that you have got on your
>> Ubuntu system so I can update the dependency versions. I'll send you the
>> script sometime soon.
>
> Sure, no problem.
>
> Thanks for the help, will report latter on my findings.

On the follow-up to this. I got it working. Just needed to add that
"--dep-level=0" thing to linux-installer to solve the "Gmome2::Print"
version problem and it seems to run ok.

On the other hand, it has a major problem for me: it doesn't handle
UTF-8, so all my changelogs are a bit difficult for me to read ;-)

Nevertheless, I believe I will be using it a lot, as it uses my other
much used monotone tool - monotone-viz. So feel free to treat me as
your beta-tester :-)

Best regards,
~Nuno Lucas