Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone windows release 0.44....

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Monotone windows release 0.44....
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 16:18:09 -0700

zlib most definitely is used, but it might not be that copy of it
that's getting used.  libpcrecpp-0.dll and libpcreposix-0.dll, on the
other hand, are definitely *not* needed.  We don't play tricks with
LoadLibrary as far as I know.

For reference, this is the set of libraries required in an
as-dynamically-linked-as-possible Linux build:

$ objdump --private-headers /usr/bin/mtn | grep NEEDED
  NEEDED               libpcre.so.3
  NEEDED               libbotan-1.8.2.so
  NEEDED               liblua5.1.so.0
  NEEDED               libsqlite3.so.0