Re: [Monotone-devel] cvs_import failure

From: Daniel Carosone
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] cvs_import failure
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:39:44 +1100

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 08:30:44AM -0800, Jeff Rizzo wrote:
> From time to time I check in to see if the state of cvs_import has improved
> at all by attempting to import the NetBSD src repository.  Since it had been
> over a year since last I tried, I gave it a go over the weekend.  After about
> 36 hours, it died (which is about what I recall it doing last time).

These bad filenames have always been an issue; I've just removed them
before importing, which allows it to go much further.  It's been about
the same amount of time since I last tried an import too, so I
completely forget how far it does get after that.

> 1)  is there somewhere I should be opening some kind of bug on this?  (Is
> there one open?)
> 2)  I have vague recollections of having somewhat more success with
> nvm.cvs_branch_reconstruction - but that looks like it hasn't been touched in
> a year.

Yeah, my last test was with that branch too.

--
Dan.