[Monotone-devel] Crash on git_export

From: Phil Hannent
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Crash on git_export
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:34:08 +0000

Hello,

I am running a git_export command with monotone 0.45 on
Windows XP in a cygwin shell, however it fails with:

mtn:   loading
mtn: 2558/2558
fatal: Unsupported command: blob
fast-import: dumping crash report to .git/fast_import_crash_3744

I notice that there was a fix to a regression for the export in the development source, am I seeing what has been fixed or something completely different?

http://viewmtn.angrygoats.net/all/revision/file/a4499efd0bc957705460b3a1a17ca87172e64683/NEWS

Whilst I note that the crash is with git I figure that monotone is sending something it does not like.

Regards
Phil Hannent