Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for a release
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 11:46:49 -0800

I'd like to draw people's attention to Debian bug 559893:

This is, at root, a problem with contrib/get_passphrase_from_file.lua,
which was never updated for the keys-by-hash changes.  I doubt I will
have time to look at this before your proposed release [my time to
work on monotone is extremely limited these days] but it would be
really nice if it could get fixed.

It doesn't appear to me that the hook documentation was properly
updated for keys-by-hash either.

zw