Re: [Monotone-devel] Commit error (Possible LUA problem)

From: Philipp Gröschler
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Commit error (Possible LUA problem)
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 14:18:16 +0100

Thomas Keller schrieb:
> This line leads me to the execute() function, apparently it is called
> with no arguments in place from somewhere. Do you happen to have a
> custom, not working edit_comment hook lingering around anywhere?

Not sure about that. I know that there is no custom LUA script in
~/.monotone, only the key directory. It could be that in the whole
system upgrading process some shared LUA script (if there is any at all)
was modified, though I doubt that.

Too bad the 0.44 ebuild has fallen out of Portage a while ago, otherwise
I could just re-emerge Monotone and the error would most probably go
away. Seems to be time for an update, finally ;-)

Anyway, thanks!

Philipp