Re: [Monotone-devel] Release Of mtn-browse Version 0.70 and Monotone::Au

From: Anthony Edward Cooper
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Release Of mtn-browse Version 0.70 and Monotone::AutomateStdio 0.08
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 16:06:37 +0100

   Hello Philipp,

The README file contains a list of all the dependencies required. I don't know about Gentoo but all of the listed dependencies can be found on CPAN (http://www.cpan.org/). They may also be hosted elsewhere (as in your glib example) but you will find them all on CPAN as well (as that is where I downloaded them from in the first place :-)).

There is also a `meta' or `bundle' package on CPAN that will download all of the Gtk2/Gnome2 packages. That will leave you with libintl-perl for internationalisation support and Monotone::AutomateStdio (the latter is included in the tar file that you have downloaded).

From what I know, Gentoo is a compile and install from source code distro... They probably have packages for this stuff already set up...

   Hope this helps and good luck.

   Tony.