[Monotone-devel] checking for stray characters when parsing dates

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: [Monotone-devel] checking for stray characters when parsing dates
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 23:48:03 -0600

I made a slight change to the date parsing code in ff193643616656b62a465d043676e3faf83418b7 to re-add the check for stray characters following the date that aren't matched by the specified format. I also added a simple check for this condition to the associated unit tests to make it clear what the problem is.

I assume that this was removed inadvertently in a8147b11ee2d598835a4e1cec0e9782e4388e679 when the fixes for the lack of strptime (or anything seemingly equivalent) in win32 went in.

Thanks for dealing with the win32 side of this Stephen, please let me know if that check was removed intentionally.

Cheers,
Derek