Re: [Monotone-devel] overwriteable and negatable options

From: Timothy Brownawell
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] overwriteable and negatable options
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 21:34:40 -0500

On 06/13/2010 08:25 PM, Stephen Leake wrote:
I tweaked a couple comments, and enhanced tests/default_command_options
to show that command line options override get_default_command_options.

However, the test is failing, because --verbose --no-verbose leaves
verbosity set at 1. I tried running in the debugger, but I can't see why
that's happening.

The --verbose flag was in it's own optset, which was different from the one that the 'verbose' variable was is. So resetting didn't actually change the 'verbose' variable. It was in its own optset because 'db complete' used it, but since it's global I make 'db complete' not specifically take it and put in the same optset as the other verbosity options and the variable.

--
Timothy

Free public monotone hosting: http://mtn-host.prjek.net