Re: [Monotone-devel] information policy

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] information policy
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 06:23:45 -0400

Patrick Georgi <address@hidden> writes:

> Am 21.10.2010 11:57, schrieb Stephen Leake:
>> Emacs Gnus (which I use to read news and mail) does incorporate an RSS
>> reader. However, I can't figure out what URL to give it;
>> http://www.monotone.ca/ doesn't work, and I don't see anything on that
>> page to indicate what the RSS URL might be.
>>
>>> Its just that I have too many irons in the fire and serving many
>>> different media with basically the same contents just takes more time (I
>>> do write enough emails already to monotone-devel, right?! ;))
>>
>> As long as it is clear how to integrate the RSS feed into typical
>> clients, that's fine.
> I get an RSS logo in Firefox (address bar, orange block, with 3
> quarter-circles). Clicking on that registers the site's RSS feeds in my
> feed reader.

Ah. I always wondered what that was for :).

But it doesn't know about Emacs Gnus; guess I should bring that up on
the Emacs Gnus mailing list.

Ah; the URL for the page that shows the "subscribe to using" box is the
right URL, and now I can read it in Gnus, just like other news and mail.
Excellent!

--
-- Stephe