Re: [Monotone-devel] release process

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] release process
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 19:55:19 +0200

Am 29.10.10 14:19, schrieb Stephen Leake:
> Thomas Keller <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Unfortunately some last minute changes make this release break on x86_64
>
> We had a similar problem with the 0.48 release; the Win32 package did
> not build properly.
>
> I think we need to do a better job of being sure everything is tested
> before a release [...]

All good points, but do not bark too loud - I had to last-minute fix a
test you broke through issue 97 :)

I agree that it doesn't look to well from an outside perspective that
these things happen, but then again we're all only humans. We make
mistakes. Top priority has that the buildbots are up and running again,
so it will be easier for me (and Thomas Moschny after 1.0) to see
possible breakage.

Thomas.